- How To
- Our Story
- Causes We Support
- Contact Us
- Data Sources
- Terms and Conditions
finderful.com is designed to help you to find the best place to live in Sydney (or elsewhere in Australia) based on your personalised preferences.
All you have to do is type in a place you often travel to (such as your workplace) and simply fill in your preferences. The results will provide all the important information you need in regard to the suggested homes.
The purpose of this website is to figure out which suburbs are best for you, saving you time and money. Furthermore, it helps you to make an informed decision for the location of your new home that you will not regret.
1. Enter your work address
2. Personalise the results
- you can choose how many bedrooms you are looking for so that the results give you an idea of the weekly price others pay in each area
- it is your preference: you can prioritise price over distance or safety. We try to make it simple, with no hard restrictions like 5km, 10km, etc.
- this is optional, you can type in more addresses, such as your loved ones, so that you can travel from home to many address conveniently.
We know this type of preference-based finder is a little different than what you're used to, but we hope that you find it easier to find the best results than the traditional limit-based searches.
We do not currently offer a manual upload. If you would like to upload your listings to us, you will need to use a bulk uploader. A bulk uploader allows you to enter your listings once and upload them to multiple property portals. Updates to listings also need to be entered only once, allowing you to easily advertise your property listings on many sites. rent.com.au maintain a fairly complete list of uploaders. We recommend Agentpoint, Sell My Property Now (they do rentals as well), and Zenu.
|Subscription||$120 monthly||$110 monthly||$1200 yearly|
^ Support for our CRM is free and includes queries or issues submitted through the Support ticket system found within our CRM.
Please contact us to get started.
The concept for finderful.com started in 2013 when the founder (Jayen) was looking for a place to live in Sydney. He was very frustrated looking at websites not being able to decide where to live, especially since there wasn't one page where he could quickly compare suburbs or even apartments. So he came up with this idea to create a site to combine data together using preferences, rather than just being able to search and sort by a single factor. Being technically minded, he was able to create such a site. That's how finderful.com was born. With finderful.com, anyone can quickly choose what suburb to live in.
Causes We Support
finderful.com ties together data from many different sources to find the best value for you. Our primary sources of data are:
- Housing NSW (accessed on 12 Jul 2017; data spanning the first quarter of 2017)
- NSW Bureau of Crime Statistics NSW Crime Tool (accessed on 7 May 2018; data spanning year to Dec 2017)
- Crime Statistics Agency Victoria (accessed on 20 Oct 2015; data spanning year to Jun 2015)
- © State of Queensland (Queensland Police Service) 2012 (accessed on 20 Mar 2016; data spanning year to 31 Jan 2016)
- Office of Crime Statistics and Research, 2016, Crime Mapper 2009-2013, South Australian Local Government Areas, Rate per 1,000 population of offences recorded by police, 2013, viewed 14 May 2016, <http://www.ocsar.sa.gov.au/Crime%20Mapper%202009-2013.xls>
- Western Australia Police Force (accessed on 22 Mar 2018; data spanning 18 months to Dec 2017)